In order to customize a cane, please add the cane of your choice along with
the customize method of your choice. At the comment
section of the checkout page, please indicate the length that you wish to customize.
For example, "cut cane to 37 inches" or "lengthen cane to 41
inches). To see the list of all customize methods, please click
find the accurate cane height:
- Put on the usual walking shoes.
- Stand naturally upright as possible.
- Let the arms fall to the sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, have someone else measure the distance
from the wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Please
round up to the nearest half inch.
- NOTE: This is the standard measurement procedure. Certain users may
have specific conditions that will require them to have the cane at a different
- To find the length of a cane from an existing cane.
- Measure from the top of the cane where the palm rests on the handle to the
bottom of the rubber tip. Please round up to the nearest half inch.